Comprehensive Investment Advisory Services to Help Grow & Protect Your Wealth
Our goal is simple: Provide your family office with objective, coordinated and disciplined investment planning and advisory services to help preserve and grow your family’s net-worth.
Investment and Planning Opportunities at Lower Cost
We can help you assess where you are today and plan for tomorrow with a variety of tools:
- Project the present into the future with Interactive Planning
- Strategic financial planning for the business
- Financial planning for individual family members
- Asset allocation analysis
- Investment policy review or development
- Objective monitoring or selection of any or all outside providers
- Incorporate the complex balance of family, business, tax issues and options in one process
Preserve Your Legacy & Protect Your Heirs with Legacy and Estate Planning
We know you want to protect your family's finances for generations. We can assist you with:
- Planning the family legacy
- Individual family member estate planning and estate document review
- Coordination across multiple generations and family lines
- Risk management and insurance consulting to protect your assets
- Access to our network of other advisory service providers, e.g. accounting, tax and legal service providers.
Specialized Family Office Services
Our access to a broad range of resources enable us to provide fully customized financial plans and investment solutions that can meet your business and legacy objectives without sacrificing the core of our investment philosophy: tax-efficiency, diversification, low fees, and long-term planning.
We understand that one-size-fits-all is not an option when considering your family wealth management.
A Holistic Approach to Family Office
When your family is your business, your personal objectives become just as important as the financial affairs. Key services we provide include:
- Financial administration services
- Elder care service consulting
- Additional services may be provided by our CPA affiliate, Wipfli LLP*
Charitable Giving and Foundation Governance to Manage Your Socially Responsible Investments
Our advice is rooted in the values that are most important to you and impact the larger communities we share. We understand that beyond financial growth, ensuring your family legacy is an important long-term strategy for a family office. Let us help you:
- Plan for the family's community legacy
- Establish plans for foundations, charitable funds and trusts
- Administer and govern family foundations or donor-advised funds
- Educate your family and trustees
- Manage insurance trusts and perform file keeping for gift notices
Tax Services that Help You Keep More of What You Earn
As a CPA-based nationwide financial advisor, we realize how important tax planning can be to a high-net-worth individual, family or family-based foundation. We strive to maximize after-tax returns through disciplined tax planning at federal, state and local levels, while providing tax return preparation for businesses, individuals, partnerships, trust and foundations alike.*
Family Enterprise Consulting
Family members worry about each other. They should not worry about feeling overwhelmed with financial or administrative tasks.
Business Administration Support to Save You From Drowning in Paperwork
Your time is important to us, so we take care of bookkeeping, financial statements and document management. We conduct valuable family meetings and coordinate efforts, both monitoring oversight and reporting to family members to keep them well informed and part of the collaborative process.
Keeping Your Business Running Smoothly
The little things do matter. We’ve got you covered. In coordination with our CPA affiliate, Wipfli LLP, we can help you with finding a secure server, compliant software, back-end support, or provide IT consulting tailored to meet your business’s technological needs.*
Besides private individuals and families, we also ensure the organization's employees' and administrators’ benefits are coordinated, monitored and reviewed. Other services offered include:
- Retirement Plan Design and Administration*
- Retirement Plan Consulting*
- Human Resources Consulting*
*Certain services may be available only through our CPA affiliate, Wipfli LLP, and may require direct engagement of Wipfli LLP. Additional fees of Wipfli LLP may apply. Please consult with a Hewins/Wipfli Hewins advisor for more details.