As a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Patrice Cresci recognizes that each client needs guidance, expertise and personal support to achieve their financial goals. Serving as a Principal and Regional Director with Hewins Financial Advisors (Hewins), Patrice employs a strategic asset allocation approach to help her clients work toward long-term financial prosperity, and is an expert in cash flow planning, tax management, college planning and mortgage planning. She is also responsible for piloting Hewins’ Schwab Advisor Network relationship.
Patrice's previous experience working in Hewins’ back office has provided her a comprehensive understanding of all levels of portfolio management, an advantage that she extends to her clients. Prior to earning her CFP® certification, Patrice served as a member and supervisor on Hewins’ Client Service team for two years, before moving on to the associate-consulting level. Supporting some of the firm's largest clients, Patrice developed a passion for service and instilling confidence in her clients’ financial decision-making. She has carried over these values to her current position, where she strives to align her clients' goals, possibilities and ideals with their investment portfolios.
"Helping my clients see beyond today’s horizon and collaborating with them and their other advisors to work toward their long-term financial goals is what I consider to be the most fulfilling aspect of being a financial advisor."
- Patrice Cresci
Patrice's sense of service extends beyond her professional career as a member of the CPAmerica International Investment Committee and the Financial Planning Association (FPA). She also serves on the board of her homeowners’ association, where she provides financial expertise and makes decisions to further her fellow homeowners’ best interests. Outside of the office, Patrice and her husband, Joel, enjoy traveling, dining out, hiking and spending time with their family.
A Career in Client Service, Personal Investing and Financial Planning
- Principal and Regional Director, Hewins Financial Advisors
- Consultant, Hewins Financial Advisors
- Senior Associate Consultant, Hewins Financial Advisors
- Associate Consultant, Hewins Financial Advisors
- Client Service Manager, Hewins Financial Advisors
- Customer Service Representative, Firestone Vineyards
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) with a concentration in Finance and Appraisal, California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo
- CFP® Certificant, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.