What Is Interactive Planning?
Interactive Planning is a collaborative process where clients and advisors work together, taking a big-picture approach while examining and exploring multiple scenarios.
While no one can predict their financial future, everyone can prepare for it. Preparation requires information, planning, choices and trade-offs, but it doesn’t have to be burdensome.
- What choices do I have?
- Do I have the information that I need?
- What changes do I have to make?
Scenarios to Explore with Interactive Planning
See answers to your unique life scenarios. Your advisor converts data into diagrams that can help you see the impact of future options and various financial decisions. The outcome is a picture of your possibilities and information to help you make informed decisions.
- How will early retirement affect my current lifestyle?
- Where will my money come from in retirement?
- What if I spend more during retirement?
- What if my parent experiences health issues?
- Can we afford in-home care?
- Is downsizing an appropriate action?
- What timeframe is ideal for my succession planning?
- How does the IRS value my business?
- What effect will that have on my sale?
- What are my assets and how are they valued?
- Who will make financial decisions for me?
- Where will my money go when I’m gone?
Additional fees may apply for Interactive Planning sessions. Please contact us to request a demo of Interactive Planning or for more information.