Work with us to build a sophisticated investment program for your organization, backed by experienced investment professionals that you can trust.
Does Your Organization Have a Sound Investment Policy?
The investment policy we develop not only reflects your asset management and fiduciary needs, but also provides a disciplined and transparent approach to financial services that steers clear of burdensome commitments to the money managers, or mutual funds that we recommend.
The soundness of our approach is evident. We have been expanding as a CPA-based Financial Advisor and serving as a fiduciary to high-net-worth families and select institutions for more than a decade.
Our select institutional clients include:
- Public Pension and District Funds
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- University and College Foundations and Endowments
- Charitable Foundations
- Community Foundations
- Healthcare Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Specialized Small to Mid-Sized Nonprofit and Private Institutions
Our institutional consultants work with the key members of a fund’s management group: the board, the investment committee, the staff and its outside service providers including auditors, actuaries, custodians, money managers and legal counsel.
Are You an Institutional Client?
Our institutional clients are those that:
- Desire a sound, long-term investment policy that is both objective and unbiased
- Seek portfolio implementation and performance measurement and monitoring
- Prefer integrated advisory services that recognize tax and market-based strategies
- Want to perform manager and/or fund searches with an independent vetting process
- Look for fiduciary guidance and education opportunities