Benjamin Hayes joined Wipfli Hewins in 2009 as an Associate Advisor, earning the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation later that year. He became a Senior Financial Advisor in 2012 and was promoted to Principal in 2014. With a background in personal financial planning, Benjamin helps his clients prepare for future uncertainties in their financial lives, primarily focusing on retirement and wealth management.
"My team and I help clients proactively plan for their future. We avoid focusing on short-term stock market ups and downs, and instead focus on what we can control — planning for retirement and making wise, disciplined and tax-efficient investment decisions."
- Benjamin Hayes
Benjamin works with his clients to develop and implement an investment management approach designed with their unique, personal objectives in mind. He also helps ensure that his clients’ investment management strategies work in concert with their financial plan. Once he develops his financial planning recommendations, Benjamin coordinates with his clients’ accountant and estate planning attorney to create a seamless, well-defined strategy to help them work toward their financial goals.
“As a team, we’re proud to provide all of our clients with a personalized, integrated service approach. When the financial planner, CPA and attorney are talking with one another, we can offer more comprehensive and impactful financial advice. We strive to make clients feel confident that all of their professional advisors are working together to help them achieve their goals.”
Benjamin uses an interactive financial planning process to help his clients test-drive financial decisions. This proactive planning approach helps clients gain perspective of their current situation and offers clear strategies to reach their goals.
Prior to joining Wipfli Hewins, Benjamin served for two years as a financial planning assistant for a local wealth management practice, after working as a financial advisor in the insurance/brokerage industry.
While out of the office, Benjamin enjoys competing in triathlons and spending time with his family. He lives in Green Bay with his wife Kelly and his daughter Millie.
A Career in Financial Planning and Investment Management
- Principal, Wipfli Hewins Investment Advisors, LLC
- Senior Financial Advisor, Wipfli Hewins Investment Advisors, LLC
- Financial Advisor, Wipfli Hewins Investment Advisors, LLC
- Associate Advisor, Wipfli Hewins Investment Advisors, LLC
- Financial Planning Assistant, Wealth Management LLC
- Para-Planner/Financial Advisor, MassMutual Strategic Wealth Management Group
- Bachelor of Science in Consumer Science, Personal Finance from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- M.B.A. from the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- CFP® Certificant, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.